well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Apple has moved on.

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2850024535/m/2711055546

12 January 2013, 01:23 PM
Cindysphinx
Apple has moved on.
Some people make a big splash.

Apple made quiet ripples.

I'm missing her already.
12 January 2013, 01:26 PM
jon-nyc
Lovely, RF.
12 January 2013, 03:00 PM
kathyk
Ditto, RF.
12 January 2013, 03:08 PM
teachum
quote:
Originally posted by LL:
SK, Rich has also suggested a memorial on PW. Either way, I'm in.

Me too. I wonder if there is something musical we could do? Or some kind of scholarship for the kids? Just throwing ideas out...
12 January 2013, 03:10 PM
Amanda
To our crunchy, rosy apple - sweet and tart - loving farewell and everlasting memories.

I always wondered how she came to her net-name (anyone know?), but it is so suitable: unpretentious, appealing, nourishing and all the above.

12 January 2013, 03:15 PM
Piano Again
She said it was the name of a dog they had.
12 January 2013, 03:22 PM
Amanda
quote:
Originally posted by Piano Again:
She said it was the name of a dog they had.

Thank you, P.A.! ThumbsUp
12 January 2013, 03:40 PM
rustyfingers
LL,

That video is perfect. Thank you.
To everyone:

Group Hug and Comfort

It is good to be among friends now.
12 January 2013, 04:01 PM
Nan W
quote:
Originally posted by teachum:
quote:
Originally posted by LL:

Me too. I wonder if there is something musical we could do? Or some kind of scholarship for the kids? Just throwing ideas out...

I would like to do something too. I was also thinking of something along the lines of scholarships. Or some contribution to her church that has to do with music. Something that would be more lasting than, say, flowers.
12 January 2013, 04:23 PM
rich galassini
On PW she lost her sign in at some point and reregistered as apple*.

She said the " * " was a kiss. Frowner
12 January 2013, 04:30 PM
Frycek
I can imagine her now, as in a fantasy she once shared with me, leaving her beloved Bach at home with a black forest cake on the sideboard to sustain him and eloping with Gershwin to Paris. Bon Voyage, mon amie.
12 January 2013, 04:56 PM
CHAS
quote:
Originally posted by LL:

+me
12 January 2013, 05:34 PM
Bill_D
When we leave, as we all must, all that remains of us is the memory of friends and our accomplishments. Apple had many friends among us and has touched most of us during her time here. And remember, that's what is important. Not how many toys you have acquired, not where you have gotten, it's what you have done, it's what those who have been touched by your presence.

Farewell, apple... we won't forget you.
12 January 2013, 05:35 PM
teachum
quote:
Originally posted by rich galassini:
On PW she lost her sign in at some point and reregistered as apple*.

She said the " * " was a kiss. Frowner

I remember that.
12 January 2013, 05:40 PM
teachum
I rember so many things she said. Like that she would get up after her wifely "duties" and play into the wee hours of the morning. I remember she said her hubbie wooed her with a box of sheet music bought at a garage sale on their first date. She was quite the free spirit before shear rows too. She actually worked for a bike shop owner in la Jolla that we met up here. Small world.