well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Votes Needed!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Votes Needed!
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted
For the org I work for, Mill City Grows.

A local business is offering $1000 as a donation to the winning org.

You can vote here.
Mill Town Plumbing Helping Hands

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I'm from Chicago. We're really good at this.

Evil

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37678 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
I'm from Chicago. We're really good at this.

Evil

ROTFLMAO

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Looks like they are screening by IP... I voted about 10 times, and the count only went up by 1.

Fortunately, we have multiple computers and phones at Chez Nina.

Evil

Posts: 35362 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Nina's right; they have it locked down a bit. Can't vote multiple times even if you clear out cookies. Ditto for a different user on the same device.

Haven't tried other devices like an iPad, phone, or other computer in the house....yet....

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37678 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
80 to 127...

I was 80.

Come on people...

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
Looks like they are screening by IP...
Home is one IP.
Each mobile phone on cellular network is one IP.
Office/work network another IP.
Each VPN is another IP.
Public Wi-Fi, hotel Wi-Fi, coffee shop Wi-Fi, restaurant Wi-Fi, airport Wi-Fi ... Evil

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12675 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I voted! ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34810 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Yikes we are behind!!!

We still have all of November..

You can learn more about this amazing org from a podcast recently broadcast by our ED with a gardening radio show in Arizona... The Urban Farm
Her passion for food justice comes through and is a big reason for our success in our mill city. I am so happy they chose me to come work with them and oh so proud to be a part of the team.

But as you know, a nonprofit spends lots of time fund raising..this is just a small part of it...
https://milltownplumbing.com/milltowns-helping-hands/

Ignore the heading, we are up for nomination in NOVEMBER. Smiler

Thanks to you all for voting!!

MillCityGrows.org

(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
I voted! I'll get Mr. SK to vote later! Smiler

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18295 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Thank you all!

We had a staff meeting today and heard the story about why we are behind...As there is an IP limit, you need lots of folks to vote..

The leader broadcast to all the HS kids in their town so they have been voting on their cell phones..

So there ya go..

But our HS is way bigger... Evil

So every vote does count! Please vote if you haven't yet..

I plan to brow beat the guys who are coming to service my furnace next week..ironically from Mill City Plumbing... Blink

MillCityGrows.org