well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    GPT-3 - translated from Russian in 2016?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GPT-3 - translated from Russian in 2016?
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted
And now too? (Hello, Facebook, and targeted political Fake News)

It's the newest iteration of natural language facsimiles.

I guess it not only writes propaganda but various fiction fantasy types which are so popular nowadays.

About GPT- 3

Have you read anything by GPT-3? Hard to tell (I wonder sometimes about VOX and economizing in journalism)

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
Decided to make sub-topic a separate theme so things don't blur too much.

Anybody else read about those wolf-sex sci-fi novels making millions for their authors? Sounds to me like they've used similar artificial languages, techniques and styles. (Fifty Shades of Grey was also apparently written using such online fan bases) I'll bet a primitive form of GPT-3 has been churning out romance novels for decades.

And about the wolf kink world of literature and its complex legal ramifications. (Things I could never, ever have dreamt up.). Its nothing but crowd-sourcing fiction - and WHAT fiction! HairRaising

wolf kink erotica and their fandom

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post