well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Speaking of Vaccine Hesitancy

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speaking of Vaccine Hesitancy
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
40% refusal rate in Marine Corps

quote:
The military cannot make the vaccines mandatory now because they have only emergency use authorizations from the Food and Drug Administration, meaning service members who are required to receive a series of other vaccinations have the option of declining shots to protect against Covid-19.

Officials say most of the vaccine hesitancy stems from concerns about the speed at which the vaccines were developed and fears over long-term effects.

Well, I'm anticipating a mandate as soon as the vaccines are fully certified. And if the military brass is uncomfortable with that, I hope the C-in-C begins to replace them.

Posts: 12529 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Don has surgery on April 23rd. Everyone that would take him, except me, is traveling.
Then I learned that my brother's funeral is the 23rd of April.
Tennessee is one of those state's with a high rate of refusing the vaccine. They fight wearing masks.
Family members are no exception.
I will be taking Don to the surgery with few regrets.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post