well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    What a difference a week makes.

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What a difference a week makes.
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
Of the people who decided in the last few days:

Decided in the last few days via
@CNN
exit polls:

AL: 62% Biden, 13% Sanders
TN: 61% Biden, 16% Sanders
VA: 60% Biden, 17% Sanders
MN: 55% Biden, 21% Sanders
TX: 49% Biden, 21% Sanders
OK: 45% Biden, 17% Sanders
NC: 43% Biden, 22% Sanders
ME: 42% Biden, 19% Sanders

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
A talking head on the NYT ...

quote:

Nick Corasaniti, in Austin, Texas 3m ago
Biden's victory in Oklahoma is notable; he spent just $60,000 in the state, and never personally held a campaign rally there.

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
BTW, that was the kind of bounce Buttigieg was hoping for out of Iowa until the party cucked fup.

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Colorado and California totals are dominated by mail in ballots. Sanders will take those states handily as a result.

Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
No kidding. They were writing Joe’s obit last week. Time and some quiet machinations. The DNC could not let Bernie win Super Tuesday.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13525 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Why would anyone care about the DNC?

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34852 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Nate Silver:

quote:
The 2020 Democratic primary is *so* *crazy* that (it's hard to believe this actually happened!!!) the candiates who were in 1st and 2nd place in national polls for basically all of last year are currently... 1st and 2nd place in delegates.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailoh:
No kidding. They were writing Joe’s obit last week. Time and some quiet machinations. The DNC could not let Bernie win Super Tuesday.

Yes.

Posts: 24655 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post