well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    The Trick or Treat Count Thread
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trick or Treat Count Thread
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Wow, I’ve had 10 times as many this year compared to last! Big Grin

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20415 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Very few this year. Maybe 10 in total.

It's rained for the last two days, and most of today (though it cleared up before trick-or-treaters started out). Mild, almost 70 degrees, but I think the dampness and threat of rain kept them away.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13779 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailoh:
Have you been there a year already? So where are you moving next? Big Grin

ROTFLMAO

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21305 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
nobody wants to climb to the top of the arctic circle to get an apple from us. i guess we are safe. Big Grin

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21305 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
This time of year this area is a de facto Senior Community.

Zero

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Mary Anna is at a conference in Dallas. I handed out the candy. We got maybe thirty kids.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Our city moved it to tomorrow..

Whatever...I got 350 in two hours my first year here..Middle and former wonderful girlfriend would help...but things change and I do not have it in me..

So tomorrow night I will go out to dinner.. Evil

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
It’s 65 degrees here and the wind is gone for now. Even so we won’t get any kids because we’re on a cul de sac with houses only on one side of the street.

That and I’ve shut off all of the lights and locked the door. Cool

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
about 40 - not ideal conditions.

Posts: 9597 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
The weather was so truly awful here (torrential rain and powerful winds), that at the last minute, Tricker or Treat night was changed to Sat night. Got to go out and get candy now as had returned my huge Walmart bag since Thursday is my figure drawing night.

Last year I actually ran out, having to give out left over candy canes at the end. HOARDS of kids came round. Don't want to be disgraced again.

But I must stick to my "new" (as of ten years) rule - to only get candy I abhor so as not to be tempted.

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post