well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Welcome To The Freedom Cafe!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome To The Freedom Cafe!
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
Making the Rounds ...

Unfortunately, the poor author has been plagiarized on social media. Someone apparently submitted the substance of the tweet to a paper, under their own name.

Posts: 12534 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Tweet good
Plagiarism bad

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25705 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
I saw that when it first came out. My favorite:

quote:
Water temperature and detergent are highly personal choices, and we allow our dishwashing team to decide how they’d prefer to wash the silverware you will put in your mouth.

Posts: 45742 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
It's a scream to see the comments on her twitter feed from people who didn't recognize that it was satire.

Posts: 12534 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Piano*Dad:
It's a scream to see the comments on her twitter feed from people who didn't recognize that it was satire.

I find it depressing, which is why I don’t post much any more.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34965 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post