well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    WTF Updates Needed?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTF Updates Needed?
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted
I guess because I had a dream about MattG a few nights ago WhoMe , I got to thinking about the WTF back end business.

This may be in part that I have been deep in my Mom's business since February..so, ya know..it's on my mind.

It has been a while since we have put money in the pot or that past data had to be purged.

Is is not an issue anymore? I would not want one of our moderators to take on the financial nor tech responsiblities without our help.

So, what's up lately?

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
We seem to have some features that are no longer working. There were problems resetting a password just a few days ago. Emails don't seem to be going out from WTF, things like password resets or PM notifications. Could well be that our forum software is kind of like Windows 7....no longer supported. But I don't know that for certain.

We do have the backup forum that is set up and ready to go if we opt to move. Some people have already set up member ids there. The technology is much more up to date than our current WTF platform.

Beyond the fact that I know I'm not footing the bill, I don't know what the financial status is, or why we haven't had any data purges.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post