well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    The "Next One Out" Pool

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "Next One Out" Pool
 Login/Join

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted
Here is a thread to record your prediction of which Dem candidate will be the next to pull out of the race.

To be eligible, the person must be a declared candidate (so Biden wouldn't count, for example).

I think the Next One Out will be Gillibrand.

She is really making a mess of things. Polling at 0-1%, despite being in the field for a long time.

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Heck, she has only officially been IN for what, a week or two?

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
John Delaney

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
He’ll stay as long as they invite him to debates. He’s not the kind of guy who will walk when he realizes he doesn’t have a chance.

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
The issue isn't their polling numbers. The issues are two-fold: (1) do they get to participate in debates, and (2) are they still able to attract funding?

As I understand it, Gillibrand has already qualified for the first debates. So I'd guess she's in it until then, unless the funding dries up completely.

So I'm thinking the first one out (aside from fringe-y candidates) will be Tulsi Gabbard, who has not qualified for the debates yet.

Posts: 45738 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post