well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Twitter suspended him
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twitter suspended him
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
For inciting a riot.

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Wow.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34852 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
That's the best news I've heard in four years.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
It's only for 12 hours.

Posts: 34852 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure he'll say something equally stupid so they can suspend him again.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Hopefully forever.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20415 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
buh bye

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Ugh.

I follow Trump because it’s hard not to slow down and watch a car crash.

If he’s off Twitter, then we lose that window into what he is thinking and doing.

The silence is scary.

Posts: 19757 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
I wonder what fraction of Trump's followers are people like you, and not his beloved supporters.

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Hard to say. Probably a lot, as anyone involved in news, politics, or government probably follows him. We'll see how much his followers drop off on Jan. 21.

Anyway, he still hasn't tweeted, and the suspension is over. So what is happening?

The silence is unnerving.

I'm trying to figure out what a deranged person might do at this moment.

I predict he'll go tour the wreckage. Maybe stand on top of it with a blowhorn and make some remarks?

Posts: 19757 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Zuckerberg just announced that Trump is suspended from Facebook and Instagram for two weeks.

https://techcrunch.com/2021/01...-the-next-two-weeks/

Bazootiehead-in-training

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
He's in the bunker trying to figure out how to stick it to Pence.

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7546 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Apparently he got his keys back.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30030 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Lin Wood has also been banned from Twitter.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
About time.

Bazootiehead-in-training