well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Hey, Ladies. I Found My Third Love!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey, Ladies. I Found My Third Love!
 Login/Join

Unrepentant Dork
Gadfly
Picture of dolmansaxlil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Axtremus:
This thread reminds me of a shop I walked past a few years back. I no longer remember the name of the shop, but I remember the concept: bespoke bra.

Suites and dresses can be custom tailored, why not bras too? Want the perfect fit with the material and design of your choice, get measured and pick your preferred material and design.

Maybe google “bespoke bar” and see if there is a shop providing that type of service/product in your area?

There’s one in Toronto. Bras start at about $500.

--------------------------------
"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

Posts: 4083 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bras start at about $500.

Eeker

That would be a no from me…

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18330 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
Interesting -- Wacoal is the brand that I generally find to be the best for me as well.

One thing I am not ever doing again is wearing an underwire. I don't think. Ask me again in about six months as I see how well the ones I got are lasting.

My discontinued favorite Wacoal doesn’t have wires, and was lightly padded. Still grumpy I can’t get any more!

Going to try something with wires from Third Love. Hope I like it.

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9789 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post