well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Covid test ordering is live

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Covid test ordering is live
 Login/Join

knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted
via USPS

--------------------------------
http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9799 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I placed an order. 4 kits per address. Says they'll start shipping late January.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37884 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
Not a perfect system (what if your household is bigger than 4 people?) but it’s a start!

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9799 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Ordered
Hope I never need to test myself.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
It also sends one set of 4 per address, not a workable solution if you're in shared housing, like a lot of students are.

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 24717 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
So how accurate are these puppies?

quote:
How much should you trust the results of a rapid antigen test? That's a question many people are asking these days, amid recent research and anecdotes suggesting these tests may be less sensitive to omicron. Researchers are working fast to figure out what's going on and how to improve the tests.

https://www.npr.org/sections/h...-covid-tests-omicron

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37884 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Free masks available at some stores and pharmacies:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...e-n95-masks-n1287938

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Got our four free test kits in the mail yesterday.

Heard that free masks are available at pharmacies in the area. On the news story we saw it looked like you just walk in and someone hands you three masks. Guess if you're determined you can just drive around and gather them up, one store at a time.

I doubt that I'll bother. I have a large enough supply that I'm not concerned....

Shrug

Bazootiehead-in-training

Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
We got ours today.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13549 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post