well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    This is not the path to success for the Dems
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is not the path to success for the Dems
 Login/Join

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
I want to know how many Republicans in the House used a curse word while in public, as here, in 2018, and I want names.

I'm waiting.

Why the House?
Dick Cheney told Sen. Leahy to "go f* yourself"
GWBush called a reporter (can't remember who) "a major league a*-hole" into a mic he thought was dead
John McCain told someone in a senate immigration debate, "F* you!"
Rand Paul called himself (OK, technically, one of his interviews) "dumba*" srsly

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
I want to know how many Republicans in the House used a curse word while in public, as here, in 2018, and I want names.

I'm waiting.

Why the House?
Dick Cheney told Sen. Leahy to "go f* yourself"
GWBush called a reporter (can't remember who) "a major league a*-hole" into a mic he thought was dead
John McCain told someone in a senate immigration debate, "F* you!"
Rand Paul called himself (OK, technically, one of his interviews) "dumba*" srsly

Yet, Republicans in the House have used curse words in public countless times over the past two years.

And, one Democratic member uses a single curse word and it's national news.

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Yep, we're in agreement. Or, as a friend said, "one curse word and the Republicans lose their sh*t."

OK, maybe you had to be there. Big Grin

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
“Lady locker room talk.”

(HT Pique)

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34970 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
And now the word is out that Individual 1 used the f-word several times in his last meeting with Pelosi and Schumer.

But then he apologized to Pelosi. Ummmm... why? Why does he feel the need to apologize to the woman in the room and not everyone else?

--------------------------------
pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post