well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Best TV series ever made
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best TV series ever made
 Login/Join

Unrepentant Dork
Gadfly
Picture of dolmansaxlil
posted Hide Post
The West Wing also came to mind. We rewatch it about once per year.

--------------------------------
"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

Posts: 4083 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
I agree with Nina about Carol Burnett. Her show didn’t occur to me at first, but people often post bits from her show on forums, and they’re always rewarding.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13780 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
MASH, Breaking Bad, Six Feet Under, Seinfeld . Never tire of Seinfeld rewatching.

Jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17671 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
MASH, Breaking Bad, Six Feet Under, Seinfeld . Never tire of Seinfeld rewatching.

Jf

Oh, and Maverick and Zorro.

Jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17671 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Seinfeld. So many phrases that live on.

Sponge worthy.

Festivus for the rest of us.

Close talker.

Low talker.

No soup for you.

Master of your domain.

Posts: 19757 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Best MASH
I told a fellow student long ago that if she did not go to law school and left for Hollywood that we would never hear from her again. Nest time I saw her she was on TV accepting an Emmy from writing episodes of MASH.

Did not get to see mush of Sargeant Preston of the Yukon when I was a kid but I believe it alerted me to the fact that it is not hot and humid everywhere.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post