well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Vacation plans, anyone?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vacation plans, anyone?
 Login/Join

Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Dang, we live in NYC but do we take advantage of it and visit all the attractions? Rarely. What’s wrong with us? I think a lot of locals are like us. And we have a big comfortable home, so inertia sets in.

Well, tomorrow we’ll go to Governor’s Island for a six-piano concert. It’s a start.

--------------------------------
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13779 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rontuner:
Doing a Seattle - coast - wineries - Portland road trip with another couple in late July/early August...

MrsTuner and I are getting our second boosters this weekend.
I’d enjoy meeting up. Do you have specific “coast” plans?

Mrs pj and I are also getting boosted again this weekend.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30030 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
The other couple lived out that way for a number of years and are excited to show us the sights - we are happy to let them take the lead. We fly into Seattle the first day then down to Cannon beach area for a day or two then over for some wine tasting/breweries/hiking for a few before ending up in Portland for flights back.

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7546 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
No real vacation plans yet. Camping with friends this summer.

But I have 2 work trips: Teaching knitting classes on a cruise (New York to New England and Canada) late August, and teaching knitting in Maine in September.

I’ll be getting my second booster mid-June, I think.

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9789 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post