well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Enforcing social distancing in outdoor cafes

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/9083995497

02 July 2020, 11:43 AM
jon-nyc
Enforcing social distancing in outdoor cafes
In Paris:

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

02 July 2020, 12:04 PM
wtg
Big Grin

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

02 July 2020, 04:53 PM
rontuner
I keep seeing arrangements where people seated back-to-back are much closer than 6 ft...

Makes me nervous.

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

02 July 2020, 06:05 PM
BeeLady
My sister is on a tear about the NJ Governor. He had set the date for indoor dining today, but on Monday rescinded it.

He and his wife had gone to an outdoor restaurant, but with much canvas and tarps that make it look like he is indoors (and probably is not as good as open air, really). Someone posted on social media and it blew up. Indoor Gov dinner?

Fortunately, sis didn't buy any food..she figured she could do that last minute as she was thinking this might happen. So she is saved from a full freezer/storeroom of thousands of dollars of food..Though she said she did go to get supplies for her take out and found the shelves bare...There will be many restaurants in NJ taking another hit on food losses.. Frowner

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

02 July 2020, 07:10 PM
dolmansaxlil
I went to a patio here a couple weeks ago and the tables were very well spaced. At no point - even if you got up from the table, would you need to be within 6 feet of someone at another table. Our public health unit has to inspect restaurants and see their seating plan before they can open, so that’s definitely helping.

"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson