well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Dead Senators Walking

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dead Senators Walking
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
How can that be? We've been assured there are plenty of tests available in the US.

Roll Eyes

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37768 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
Didn't you hear? Obama left us with broken tests.

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12681 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of DaleH
posted Hide Post
It sounds like the germophobe-in-chief is getting all the best tests.

Posts: 335 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
I thought the Republicans were willing to sacrifice the older folks for the good of the economy??

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7546 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rontuner:
I thought the Republicans were willing to sacrifice the older DEMOCRATIC folks for the good of the economy??

FIFY

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34836 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Capitol's attending physician told senior Republican staff in a conference call Thursday that he doesn't have the equipment to do either rapid or widespread testing of the 100 senators who return to work Monday, per two sources familiar with the call.

Governor Hogan is hogging them all ...

Posts: 12501 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post