well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Diddling with the vaccine
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Diddling with the vaccine
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Got the Pfizer shot #1.
Waited 20 minutes. No problems
An hour later at home my face started tingling and I felt as though my face was swelling.
My face swelled from allergies frequently when I was a kid. It was swollen from grass pollen for three days about 17 years ago.
Had a scary asthma attack around 14 years ago.
Took a Benadryl.
Feeling great. Would be outdoors on a walk but the wind is very stong.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Looked into making a vaccine appointment yesterday. The NYC booking system is a mess, and hard to get a slot if you do get through.

--------------------------------
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13779 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
I figure I'll be getting the vaccine sometime in Q3. I have no particular reason to be in any but the very last group.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post