well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Gorgeous decor!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gorgeous decor!
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Axtremus:
No story, really.
I just happened to have visited the Kek Lok Si temple many years ago and it was in the middle of its annual lighting event. I was so mesmerized by all lights that I snapped many pictures, enough to fill out more than a month‘s worth of DOCM rotation. Smiler

Enjoying!

--------------------------------
The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Yeah, me too! I'm gonna have to check into the site more often just to see if the photo has changed.

Nice! Smiler

Posts: 1534 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
Cron job changes the picture once a day at 8:53 AM Eastern Time (5:53 AM Pacific Time). If your browser caches it and keeps showing you the old picture after that time, "clear cache" and then "reload." Smiler

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12691 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
This is so much fun!!!

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37922 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Yowza!

Ax has set the bar high for future decorators...

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37922 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ax has set the bar high for future decorators...

Agreed!!

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18501 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
groupwave

Bazootiehead-in-training

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
It has been wonderful, Ax!

Thank you.

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LL:
It has been wonderful, Ax!

Thank you.

An enthusiastic +1 from me!

Bazootiehead-in-training

Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
What a soothing landscape! Thank you, PJ!

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post