well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Sears catalog homes reincarnated

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sears catalog homes reincarnated
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
I know I've posted before about the tiny houses selling on Amazon. Stumbled upon this housette this morning and one of the comments just cracked me up.

quote:
1.0 out of 5 stars
Missing the tool and some hardware
November 20, 2018

I couldnt find the 5mm Allen key to put this thing together and the wrench was as thin as paper so it twisted on the first nut. I also couldnt understand the instructions so I just built it off the picture. I think it looks good but my HOA is pissed.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37884 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I've never seen these before. Cool idea but not really houses.

Like the comment. Smiler

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34929 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
I saw an article about those, some of them have free shipping (which is funny in and of itself). But one I saw was selling for $3000 +$3000 shipping. Okey dokey.

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18439 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post