well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Spring is Springing!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring is Springing!
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Nice stuff, everybody!

Right now I’m on week two of my road trip and haven’t seen how my plantings are coming along. I’m told that both the azaleas and the magnolia have bloomed. With any luck the blooms will still be there in a week.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34852 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Here’s the front of our house. It’s iris time.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13780 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! ThumbsUp

Posts: 34852 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
RP, you’re a bit ahead of us. My first iris popped this morning. The yellow ones will follow later.

Purple iris by pianomom2001, on Flickr

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9789 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
We had our first good weekend of weather in forever. The nurseries and farmers' markets were chaos. We couldn't get within a half-mile of our local farmers' market, which didn't work since we wanted to buy a bunch of plants. Instead we ended up at our local nursery which was still chaotic but smaller.

We were able to put about half of the plants we'll want into the ground. They were just totally picked over by the time we got to the nursery at around 10:30 am on Saturday, so we weren't able to get everything we wanted.

I'll probably go back this weekend to augment our beds.

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Got the patio ready for summer today.

Time to fire up the smoker! ThumbsUp