well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    The Lincoln Project's Latest

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Lincoln Project's Latest
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted
Powerful.

Our Moment

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Yes!
Very, very good.

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18330 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I find the extra zinger is that whole story illustrating leadership is told by a pilot.

A career for which Fred Trump Jr. was ridiculed by his family. Frowner

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
I confess that I have no understanding of what might affect or be persuasive to that very small slice of the electorate that is still not locked in on their choice.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
You never know, I guess, what might work to get 100K extra votes out of the 100m voters who generally choose not to vote.

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
TV is mostly about turnout these days, at least that’s what I heard a former campaign operative say on a podcast recently.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Do we imagine that Sully is effective in increasing Democratic turnout?

Or are these ads mostly to get under Trump’s skin?

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do we imagine that Sully is effective in increasing Democratic turnout?

I always thought the Lincoln Project's target was recovering republicans and more conservative voters?

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18330 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post