well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Youtube has blocked Trump from uploading videos

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Youtube has blocked Trump from uploading videos
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
For at least 7 days.

Seems reasonable as risk mitigation for the Inaugural.

FWIW I was against the lifetime twitter ban. Wish they had suspended his account until after the inauguration and then just used normal twitter rules on him after that (which they never did as President)

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I agree, Jon.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20452 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I do also.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37883 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
I think we have all been involved in forums long enough to realize that banning is sometimes the only option left for someone bent on breaking rules...

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7554 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post