well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Biden says he's open to rep running mate

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biden says he's open to rep running mate
 Login/Join

(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted
oh ffs.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/a...3gGG8gSa1pGa0fH7jVFo

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18438 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden, who often touts his history of working with Republicans, was asked by a woman at a town hall in Exeter, New Hampshire if he thought that the best way to unite the country would be to pick a Republican vice president.

"The answer is I would, but I can't think of one now,” he said, which prompted some laughter in the room. "There is some really decent Republicans that are out there still, but here's the problem right now, of the well-known ones, they've got to step up."

Yes, well they've had multiple chances, and none have, so, I think that ship has sailed.

Jeezus.

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18438 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Grist for the mill, nothing more.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13549 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
The best the GOP can hope from a Democratic president is the selection of some ethical never-Trumper for a cabinet post.

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
An ‘I’m open to it’ response to a random question is meaningless. It’s the safest non-response available.

I remember some time back someone asked him if he’d ever put Hilary on the Supreme Court. He said he was ‘open to it’. Next day conservative publications had headlines making it sound like it was his plan if elected.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
After 2016 I seriously doubt he intends to give her anything but a cold shoulder.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13549 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post