well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Black Friday

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
My kind of Black Friday sale ...

Three bottles from Rick Wasmund's Copper Fox distillery.

Copper Fox

Posts: 12474 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Nice! We went to our local distillery on Wednesday and bought a bottle of their newly released single malt whiskey.

https://www.facebook.com/17574...717193265146?sfns=mo

Headframespirits.com

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20398 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Haven't been to Butte. One part of Montana I've missed. Sure is nice to have all these craft brewers and distillers adding to the excellent wineries we've had for many years now.

Posts: 12474 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I am not into distilleries, but our local hipster hang out is just as cool..They had a vendor event, small business related..I had planned a visit as there is a husband/wife printers that make Xmas cards with an old time cast iron printing press. Yes And they have the BEST cheese shop there.

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
I spent two hours buying a TV at Costco.

ON-LINE!

The website was buckling under the stress of so many people trying to buy stuff.

Two hours and untold number of refresh clicks and re-submitting forms to put a TV in my shopping cart and check out.

I needed some of the single malt last night!

Posts: 13626 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markj:

ON-LINE!

The website was buckling under the stress of so many people trying to buy stuff.

Two hours and untold number of refresh clicks and re-submitting forms to put a TV in my shopping cart and check out.

I gave up on Costco on Friday. Their website just wasn’t handling the volume.

Posts: 45718 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Flew to Arizona for a wedding. Sitting in a Residence Inn in East Mesa right now.

Posts: 19753 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Ordered a French press from Amazon for use in Arizona.
Tired of using a jar opener to get the extra $ valved filter holder
on and off.
Ordering at around 8 am was no trouble.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25656 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
quote:
Originally posted by markj:

ON-LINE!

I gave up on Costco on Friday. Their website just wasn’t handling the volume.

Yep, read this morning that their website crashed. Estimated loss in revenue was something like $11M. Guess someone will be looking for a new job.

Posts: 35360 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post