well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    So what are you doing to pass the time?
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So what are you doing to pass the time?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
The puzzle:

Sorting, the first step:

Action packed here, akin to watching paint dry. I'll post updates as they occur.

Maybe someone else has something more exciting going on. Chas, how about some road trip photos?

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
I’m going to finish mowing the lawn in a bit.

Oh, it did get down to 31 last night, but I think my seeds will be okay.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30030 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Worked in the yard, now cleaning the garage.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Reading Grisham novels.

Jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17671 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Did some yard clean up.

Been walking with my neighbor. She and I were sick at the same time a few weeks ago...we texted each other during our sick time, so it is nice to be out in the sunshine together in person.

I repaired a spinning wheel for an historic house (had to take the whole thing apart). Here is sits as I don't want to deliver till after all this.

Just cut out a sewing pattern for a jumper I plan to wear to our fundraiser in June. Been looking for other sewing projects in the stash.

And I have wool ready to spin that I will take on in the next week or so.

Next up will be cleaning the house. I have a cleaning lady but she is very short so misses things up high. Razzer And I am considering asking her not to come after her time this week, just for her own health.

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Progress. Border done and we're starting subassemblies (that's what Mr wtg calls them; he used to work in a manufacturing company).

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Read a whole book. For book club.

Posts: 19757 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
Working on transferring cassettes to digital. I have a lot of cassettes - some of which are of live recitals that I recorded back in the late 70s and early 80s.

As always, I'm also listening to audiobooks and wasting time on social media.

Posts: 9597 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Keyboard Jam ? Anybody?

Big Grin

Bazootiehead-in-training

Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Going for walks and putting together Skype dinner parties with friends. Trying to identify ways that folks at home can help.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13525 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Watching a program on Charles m Russell on pbs. Thinking about making banana bread with the banana that are getting too ripe on the counter...

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20415 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
I am Keyboard Jam

I want to make some videos to share. We’ll see how that goes!

I live your puzzle WTG!

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18329 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
I just now finished putting together materials that will take students through one of my courses for the two weeks that we're scheduled to be out.

(I don't think we'll be going back after two weeks, so I'll have to do it again eventually.)

That makes two of my three classes. I think it'll take me two days to do the last one, and another day to grade some papers and then it'll really be spring break! (A weird, scary spring break, but still...)

It would be going faster if I wasn't spending so much time calling and texting my children, my sister, my cousin, my friends, etc., as if talking to them to reassure myself that they fine will make them fine.

And, of course, I'm spending a heckuva lot of time fretting on social media.

Mary Anna Evans
http://www.maryannaevans.com
MaryAnna@ermosworld.com

Posts: 15506 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Finished my taxes. Have to send them to the accountant. Now, there’s practicing to do.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13779 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
Moved to another thread.

Mary Anna Evans
http://www.maryannaevans.com
MaryAnna@ermosworld.com

Posts: 15506 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post