well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    I guess everybody is watching...
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I guess everybody is watching...
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
The folks at Fox liked it too

Not so much the viewers of Fox.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/...praise-biden-speech/

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37749 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:
Is it just me or does Caroline Kennedy look not as healthy as you’d expect a 62 year old Kennedy to look?

OK since I started a discussion about aging women (thread about RNC), jon, what you're responding to is that she appears to be the unique rich celebrity who hasn't spent a ton of time and money on facial cosmetic work. Most of them are not only into surgery but on-going skin maintenance through lasers and other.

You're so used to seeing 62+ year old women in the news who've been artifically rejuvenated (think Nancy Pelosi), you think a normal one looks odd!

Caroline Kennedy is the rare one who evidently decided not to go that route. Wondering if it may be in part a rejection of her mother's vanity which encompassed not only that kind of upkeep but of course, an extremely expensive wardrobe. (Not that Caroline shops at thrift stores!)

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post