well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    And Trump throws his supporters under the bus....

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And Trump throws his supporters under the bus....
 Login/Join

Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted
https://www.independent.co.uk/...orters-b1784318.html

Funny they actually seem surprised...

Posts: 4402 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
It's what happens when people are fueled by supercharged emotions.

Trump instinctively knows how to play them and that's what made him so successful with some people. In return he got boundless admiration for as long as he could keep them happy.

But it's impossible to control them. We're seeing that reality in lots of places.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37881 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Many people have to their hand on the hot stove before they will believe it is hot.

This is true to form: Believe in that man and you will get burned and betrayed every time.

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
When does de-Nazification begin?

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Maybe some of those people will realize that they mean absolutely nothing to I-1. Nobody has any value to him unless he can benefit from them at that moment. As soon as the moment is over, they are disposable. That mob was nothing more than his Berserkers.

Of course, I don’t believe for a second that I-1 meant a single word in that video. But I’ve never believed anything he’s ever said.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Trump was just a useful fool. The thing that's scary is that these folks are ripe for the next incarnation of Trumpism. And whoever that ends up being might be a lot more dangerous.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37881 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post