well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    COVID vaccine side effects

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

COVID vaccine side effects
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
quote:
Largest Study to Date Shows How COVID Vaccines Affect Periods

Nearly half of the participants of a recent study who were menstruating regularly at the time of the survey reported heavier bleeding during their periods after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. Others who did not typically menstruate — including transgender men, people on long-acting contraceptives and postmenopausal women — also experienced unusual bleeding.

The new study — the largest to date — expands on research that has highlighted the temporary effects of COVID-19 vaccines on menstrual cycles but until now focused primarily on cisgender women who menstruate.

Although the vaccines have largely prevented deaths and severe disease with few reported side effects, many medical experts initially brushed aside concerns when women and gender-diverse people started reporting erratic menstrual cycles after receiving the shots.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lar...covid-144335058.html

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37793 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
This is really important research.

I would also like for some serious inquiry into how vax side effects impacted migraine suffers but I'm not holding my breath.

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18329 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Wait, what?

The medical establishment brushed off women's reports that their periods changed following vaccination? Like, women who know their bodies better than anyone aren't believed when they say something has changed?

I, for one, am shocked to hear this.

Posts: 19757 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Wait..like airbags in cars? women might be different? Huh...

quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:
Wait, what?

The medical establishment brushed off women's reports that their periods changed following vaccination? Like, women who know their bodies better than anyone aren't believed when they say something has changed?

I, for one, am shocked to hear this.

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post