Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
2020
 Login/Join
 
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
Not the election, just the year. It’s less than a year away.

How can the century be 1/5th over? Wasn’t Y2K like the day before yesterday?


--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

 
Posts: 33637 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Um, just yesterday (on New Year's Eve) I was remembering a New Year's Eve party I was dragged to when I was 12 going on 13. My parents were hanging out with old friends, and I was messing around with their son. I remember midnight and "Happy 1969!!!" The horrible 1968 was over.
 
Posts: 11957 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
That reminds me, I have no memory of my parents ever going out on NYE. One time my mom's friend asked her about it and she said 'we never go out on New Years, we even have 2 September babies'.

More information than you need from your mom, especially when you're one of the September babies.


--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

 
Posts: 33637 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post
I'm more of a "it's way too hot in here with all these clothes on" kind of child. Both of my brothers are as well.


--------------------------------
[Insert Signature Here]

 
Posts: 15343 | Location: Plainfield, IL | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:
That reminds me, I have no memory of my parents ever going out on NYE. One time my mom's friend asked her about it and she said 'we never go out on New Years, we even have 2 September babies'.

More information than you need from your mom, especially when you're one of the September babies.


Big Grin


--------------------------------
"To get back to my youth I would do anything in the world, except exercise, get up early, or be respectable." - Oscar Wilde

 
Posts: 24930 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt G.:
I'm more of a "it's way too hot in here with all these clothes on" kind of child. Both of my brothers are as well.


OH? You must have had some fun parties. Tell us more.


--------------------------------
"To get back to my youth I would do anything in the world, except exercise, get up early, or be respectable." - Oscar Wilde

 
Posts: 24930 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
quote:
Originally posted by Matt G.:
I'm more of a "it's way too hot in here with all these clothes on" kind of child. Both of my brothers are as well.


OH? You must have had some fun parties. Tell us more.
We were all born in April and May. Do the math. Big Grin


--------------------------------
[Insert Signature Here]

 
Posts: 15343 | Location: Plainfield, IL | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata