well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Herman Cain

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Herman Cain
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted

Posts: 12473 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Wow. Sad. And quite probably unnecessary.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37651 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
The event that probably cost him his life.

Posts: 12473 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
While Herman Cain was lying on his deathbed struggling to breathe, this is what his ghoulish staffers were putting out under his name on Twitter ...

No Wonder Americans are Skeptical

These people are f*cking sick grifters. All ... of ... them.

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
: gasp :

Tulsa rally = June 20
Positive Covid test = June 29

Gosh, I did admire his straight up brilliance at marketing.

Nine, Nine, Nine. That was genius.

Posts: 19752 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Paid the price of stupid.

He won’t be the last.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34789 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post