Notify
Tools

Hey, rf
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Hi

Do you have time for an update? Besides thecomputerdude, I think your family also included monkeyfingers and choochiefingers. How are y’all doing?

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"One half of me is a hopeless romantic, the other half is so damn realistic."
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
All is well—-working at home. Kids are in college. Monkeyfingers is graduating with a bachelors of music in sound recording technology. Choochiefingers is a fiber arts major in art school. thecomputerdude and I are empty nesters. Kids were here today unexpectedly as they are both local.
Two dogs and multiple fish. It’s a quiet life.

Problems are not the problem. Coping is the problem. --Virginia Satir

Posts: 8342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 11 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

Hard to believe the kiddos are grown. When you and I had breakfast some years back, they were just starting to consider colleges.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post