well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    LOLcritters

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOLcritters
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted

Not an LOL, but actually a brilliant design idea:

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37744 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post

Sam does this. Smiler

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34826 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
Muffin used to do this.

She would be waiting to tell me something important. As soon as my eyes popped open, bam. She delivered her message.

I'm sure I've already told this one, but when she was five, I woke up to see those big blue eyes three inches from my face. She solemnly pronounced, "I can do anything I want to do... except go online and pour myself a Coke."

She can do those things now, so I guess she's ominpotent.

Mary Anna Evans
http://www.maryannaevans.com
MaryAnna@ermosworld.com

Posts: 15505 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Smiler

Posts: 1534 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post