well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    And this is why I get impatient with Bernie so quickly

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And this is why I get impatient with Bernie so quickly
 Login/Join

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted
Sanders promises civility but hires twitter "attack dog"

The guy is no saint, despite what is most ardent supporters believe. He's a politician, and he has found his shtick. Of course you are free to disagree, but in my opinion he can push his agenda (which he has successfully done) without destroying the party in the process. His legislative accomplishments, by and large, have been to push amendments through.

My 2c!

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
Sanders promises civility but hires twitter "attack dog"

The guy is no saint, despite what is most ardent supporters believe. He's a politician, and he has found his shtick. Of course you are free to disagree, but in my opinion he can push his agenda (which he has successfully done) without destroying the party in the process. His legislative accomplishments, by and large, have been to push amendments through.

My 2c!

+1

Posts: 45742 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
He's no different than Nancy Pelosi (or Elizabeth Warren). He's a born legislator. Yet (unlike Nancy Pelosi) he's just one more American suffering from the delusional belief that he can be the President of the United States. Too harsh?

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Bernie's popularity is dropping Smiler

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25709 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post