Find
Notify
Tools

Hello!
 Login/Join

What Life?
Picture of musicasacra
posted
I guess I got busy, and I just realized I haven’t been on in a while.

IT and I are finally on a break from house projects (we had 3 or 4 last year), we visited the U.K. at Christmas, and I switched companies last year. That’s about it for news. How is everyone?

Hi

Posts: 2659 | Registered: 02 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
What about the garage doors? Big Grin (Saw IT's posts next door....)

Things are quiet, after a bit of activity when my Mom broke her hip late last year. She's recovered pretty well.

Besides that, my kitchen has turned into an Instant Pot lab with lots of tasty experiments.

Nice to see you again!

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37883 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
Hi

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12689 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Hey. Nice to see you.

I am busier than a one-armed paper hanger, so the line goes. Work is crazy. Thinking about retiring. Always a struggle between fixing things around the house and letting everything go to heck because when I retire, I plan to move out and the house will be bulldozed.

Not getting much motorcycling in, especially this week with 11 inches of snow. But I am still riding the BMW.

I need to get back to the U.K. again soon. Made a challenging trip to France last fall to take step-daughter to college there... didn't get to play tourist much.

Victoria Requiem is back in my bedside CD player for night-night music.

Tell IT I say "hi".

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Hi

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Great to see you here! Been working like mad on art projects, a couple of portraits (then I am done with commissions for awhile) and trying to get paintings ready to hang in the local artists cooperative gallery I joined this month. I’ve been making handmade inks and watercolors from found and created pigments since the fall, and I also joined a ceramics studio and have been playing with clay and making little inkwells. The tops are cork with vintage buttons and beads.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20452 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
Those are gorgeous, Jodi.

And hello, MusicaSacra! Good to see you here and don't be a stranger!

Mary Anna Evans
http://www.maryannaevans.com
MaryAnna@ermosworld.com

Posts: 15510 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
happydance

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of musicasacra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by well-tempered gardener:
What about the garage doors? Big Grin (Saw IT's posts next door....)

Things are quiet, after a bit of activity when my Mom broke her hip late last year. She's recovered pretty well.

Besides that, my kitchen has turned into an Instant Pot lab with lots of tasty experiments.

Nice to see you again!

I guess IT has been keeping everyone updated on TNCR! Big Grin

I haven’t been on TNCR either so didn’t realize. I bet he posted his design for our garage doors. Nothing fancy, but we need a better solution for our 1928 house. What did they garage then, Model Ts? And why do we have a two car garage? Did 1928 people really have two cars or was my home builder a visionary?

Posts: 2659 | Registered: 02 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Hello!

It's good to see you.

Please give my regards to IT.

Posts: 24710 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post