well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    The latest Q-anon mind-spins (Warning: opening this post may cause you to lose IQ points.)

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The latest Q-anon mind-spins (Warning: opening this post may cause you to lose IQ points.)
 Login/Join

Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted
So apparently, it's ok if Joe Biden gets inaugurated next week because this isn't really the United States and hasn't been since Ulysses S Grant was president, but don't worry, the military will take over and oust him, take back the real United States, and install Trump as the 19th president of the real United States on March 4th.

Confused? Read it for yourself:

Posts: 4402 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
Even better....Trump and Biden will get face transplants, so when you watch Biden get sworn in, no worries, it's actually Trump in disguise.

(I'm REALLY hoping this one is satire but I'm not entirely sure based on the general level of insanity. The one from my first post, sadly, is all over the place -- I've seen several different versions of it and it seems to be the new Q-anon message. I even saw a video of some lady trying to explain it on youtube.)

That said, I tried to google both of these to show you and google/youtube/etc seem to be suppressing this crap quite well. I had to go back and dig around in the social media group where I found them. (I'm nosy - I like to know what the other side is thinking. But I'm not stupid -- the group I belong to is a liberal group where other people who have "infiltrated" the crackpot social media world post their screenshots etc. And man, I thought they were looney before but they are seriously approaching hyperspeed level nutjob this weekend.)

Posts: 4402 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
That guy will do anything to get back on Twitter.

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Religion serves the purpose of teaching people to reconcile the irreconcilable. People raised in a religion learn to believe the unbelievable.

I suspect a very high percentage of these believers had a religious upbringing.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post