well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    How to Watch the Tom Brady Bowl

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to Watch the Tom Brady Bowl
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted
About that apathy from CNN

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25709 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Who the hell is Tom Brady?

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I'm a football fan, and I'm bored with the Tom Brady Bowl. I may tune in or not, but I will likely only keep watching if it looks like the Patriots are losing. Evil

As an aside on the off chance that there are other fans here, the NFL has simply got to get its act together regarding officiating. When the big story of the year is how bad the referees were rather than the game itself, you've got a problem.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34969 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
I'm a football fan, and I'm bored with the Tom Brady Bowl. I may tune in or not, but I will likely only keep watching if it looks like the Patriots are losing. Evil

As an aside on the off chance that there are other fans here, the NFL has simply got to get its act together regarding officiating. When the big story of the year is how bad the referees were rather than the game itself, you've got a problem.

Goodell’s response was worthless, too.

Apparently, Art Rooney suggested an “eye in the sky” additional ref years ago, maybe decades, but it went nowhere.

Posts: 45742 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Around here it is the perfect time to go to the mall, the grocery store, a museum.

No crowds! Ole

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Drones over the stadium are already a problem.
Drones causing problems at airports have not caused a big stir.
Drones interfering with the Super Bowl may cause open hunting season to be declared.

Posts: 25709 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Tom Brady Bowl. Confused

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
Tom Brady Bowl. Confused

aka Super Bowl

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
happydance

Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Dont know why people hate him so much. He and his team are, quite simply, the best. Maybe best ever.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13556 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Haters! Leaving