well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    I had to post this

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I had to post this
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
I've been keeping an eye on some of the pet adoption sites. Saw this guy and thought it was a photoshopped picture.

I wonder if he looks as strange in real life as he does in the photo.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Strange skin condition. And chest shape.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20415 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
As my Dad would say about his favorite mutt, “He’s the product of indiscriminate parentage.”

I’ll bet that dog lives a long time.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34852 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
My dog looks somewhat like that. We think he's a cattle dog/jack russell terrier mix. He also has that super stocky body with a disproportionately small head. It's an unfortunate combo, LOL!

My SIL owns a basset hound yellow lab mix. This dog looks EXACTLY like a yellow lab with a basset hound body.....picture a yellow lab with a big stocky midsection and 4" high legs. She pretty much takes the prize for weirdest looking dog I have ever seen.

Posts: 4390 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post