well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    What’s for dinner

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What’s for dinner
 Login/Join

knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted
PJ’s chicken curry! In the Instant Pot.

Yummy

--------------------------------
http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9799 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
If you ever find you've made more than you can eat, feel free to overnight the leftovers up here.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Took two chicken breasts, rubbed them with oil then slathered them with apricot jam. Air fryer at 400.

They turned out way better than they had any reason to. Yummy

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34927 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:
If you ever find you've made more than you can eat, feel free to overnight the leftovers up here.

It did make a lot, but I made takeout bowls for the kids to pick up. So you had the right idea there!

I seem to be cooking more comfort food, and sharing with the kids. A lot of my recipes are family sized, and I don’t mind sharing. And I get to do a check in when they come to pick up!

For their Christmas present, I arranged a private Zoom paella class with a local chef. She lent us gorgeous Le Creuset paella pans to use. Dinner was delicious!

recipe here

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9799 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Yummy Yummy Yummy

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34927 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
My son and his gf gifted themselves with an air fryer over the holidays. They are both big cooking fans and have given it rave reviews.

My son states that it's "better than the Instant Pot," which is about as complimentary as he can be.

I'm tempted....

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post