well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Pastor Who Questioned Media "Hysteria" over Coronavirus Dies of It

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pastor Who Questioned Media "Hysteria" over Coronavirus Dies of It
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
An accomplished musician

He posted a now deleted meme about the reaction to Covid-19 as "mass hysteria" designed to hurt Trump. And of course, almost as though on cue, disrespectful comments appear on his FB page.

This isn't actually ironic in the sense of an unexpected twist. People who minimize the issue are more likely to behave in ways that increase the likelihood of exposure. Statistically, it was only a matter of time until someone like him caught the bad version of the bug and died of it.

Posts: 12503 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
How awful. In so many ways. I know several who are *still* downplaying this, and I fear they will suffer the same fate. Terrifying.

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20411 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I know several as well.

Like so many things these days, I don’t get it

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34838 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Cooincidence.

Posts: 24645 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
The virus is mystical. It knows who doubts its power and smites them down.

Posts: 19756 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't we have heard by now it was God's will?? Leaving

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7546 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
I’m expecting a new religion to form any day now.

Posts: 19756 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Bless his heart.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34838 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post