well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Found a truck!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found a truck!
 Login/Join

(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Wow, the way you can get that flat space is awesome!

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18330 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

Posts: 24654 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Someone got a block heater on a California truck? Where was this truck originally sold? It will be handy if you drive up to Alaska some winter.

If you fold up the seat and flatten the box, how do the doggos see out the window?

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30030 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Nice truck! Great find too.

Posts: 13630 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:
Someone got a block heater on a California truck? Where was this truck originally sold? It will be handy if you drive up to Alaska some winter.

If you fold up the seat and flatten the box, how do the doggos see out the window?

The truck was originally built and sold in Canada. Mc Murray AFB in Alberta.

I’ll have to have Sam jump in and see if he can see out the window.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:

The truck was originally built and sold in Canada. Mc Murray AFB in Alberta.

I’ll have to have jump in and see if he can see out the window.
Oh, right. You mentioned. That makes a lot more sense now.

Was the speedo switched to miles? Or is it one of those electronic jobbers that changes with a push of a switch?

A friend of mine was in Canada and when she checked into the motel, they asked if she needed an extension cord. She said, "ummm... I don't think so..." The next morning she walked out of her room and saw the line of cars each with an extension cord running from outlets by the room doors... except hers.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30030 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
The speedometer was switched at some point. It reads in miles.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
This is mostly for Pique.

I’m reading that 10s of thousands of new trucks are sitting in factory parking lots waiting for chips. General consensus is that they’ll start getting chips in late June. New trucks should become more plentiful at that point.

This is good, because lots of new trucks for sale means lots of used trucks for sale. If you can hold off purchasing until late summer you are likely to get a much better deal.

czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
This is mostly for Pique.

I’m reading that 10s of thousands of new trucks are sitting in factory parking lots waiting for chips. General consensus is that they’ll start getting chips in late June. New trucks should become more plentiful at that point.

This is good, because lots of used trucks for sale means lots of new trucks for sale. If you can hold off purchasing until late summer you are likely to get a much better deal.

Thank you! I can certainly hold off.

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21305 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post