well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Amazon Will Have Liquid Hand Soap in Stock April 4

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon Will Have Liquid Hand Soap in Stock April 4
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted
I just ordered some.

Just search “hand soap”, it’s the first thing that comes up.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Can I ask a question?

Is there some reason folks can't use a bar of soap, shampoo, or body wash if they can't get liquid hand soap?

Posts: 19757 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
They all work equally well. There are codes that don't allow bar soap in public places due to the possibility of spreading disease.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:
Can I ask a question?

Is there some reason folks can't use a bar of soap, shampoo, or body wash if they can't get liquid hand soap?

We have plenty of dish soap on hand, and I use that on occasion.

If I suspect potential contamination of my hands, I can push the top of the liquid dispenser with my elbows, thereby avoiding transferring the contamination to the top of the liquid soap dispenser.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post