well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Farewell, friend
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Farewell, friend
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
So hard to lose one's puppy love...

When I lost mine, the receptionist gave me something I will always remember...

Know that the love she gave you is a lesson that you have the love in you to love another.

My new loves are now kitties, but just as special.

And 'Mezzo' will always be a part of my life -

--------------------------------
The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of DaleH
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry about Maggie. Your pictures show a really special dog.

Posts: 335 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. They really own our hearts like no other creature. I've had two such dogs in my life. Hugs.

Posts: 9592 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
SO sorry, wtg. Dogs are the best.

And when they finally go, they take with them a big chunk of our own lives - the part we shared with them. All the memories. Comfort

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss wtg. Frowner

Posts: 13626 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Oh, I am so sorry, WTG. How wonderful you had so many memorable years with your lovely dog. Comfort

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
So so sorry

Jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17665 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry, WTG. So painful to do, even when you know it is the right thing to do. We lost Chloe a few short weeks ago and understand how empty the house feels. I still look to see her. I'm sure you will too.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13509 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Yes, I'm still stepping over the bed that isn't next to my chair anymore.

I'm so sorry to hear about Chloe. I used to enjoy reading about her rodent retrieval and delivery exploits. It was good of you to take her in for her senior years.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37651 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post