well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Farewell, friend

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/7343999497

03 October 2020, 06:28 PM
LL
Farewell, friend
So hard to lose one's puppy love...

When I lost mine, the receptionist gave me something I will always remember...

Know that the love she gave you is a lesson that you have the love in you to love another.

My new loves are now kitties, but just as special.

And 'Mezzo' will always be a part of my life -

--------------------------------
The earth laughs in flowers

03 October 2020, 11:18 PM
DaleH
I'm sorry about Maggie. Your pictures show a really special dog.
04 October 2020, 12:32 AM
kluurs
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. They really own our hearts like no other creature. I've had two such dogs in my life. Hugs.
04 October 2020, 12:55 AM
Amanda
SO sorry, wtg. Dogs are the best.

And when they finally go, they take with them a big chunk of our own lives - the part we shared with them. All the memories. Comfort

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

04 October 2020, 01:12 AM
markj
Sorry for your loss wtg. Frowner
04 October 2020, 11:00 PM
BeeLady
Oh, I am so sorry, WTG. How wonderful you had so many memorable years with your lovely dog. Comfort

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

06 October 2020, 08:48 AM
Jack Frost
So so sorry

Jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

06 October 2020, 09:51 AM
Mikhailoh
I'm so sorry, WTG. So painful to do, even when you know it is the right thing to do. We lost Chloe a few short weeks ago and understand how empty the house feels. I still look to see her. I'm sure you will too.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

06 October 2020, 02:01 PM
wtg
Yes, I'm still stepping over the bed that isn't next to my chair anymore.

I'm so sorry to hear about Chloe. I used to enjoy reading about her rodent retrieval and delivery exploits. It was good of you to take her in for her senior years.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to loveā€¦ and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training