well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    The Jack Frost retirement thread

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Jack Frost retirement thread
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Another upcoming retirement ...this time it's Jack!

So what are your plans? I'm sure your fellow WTFers can come up with some great suggestions for retirement activities....

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37873 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Have a new wife and a honeymoon that is going to last so travel is part of the plan. Return to Costa Rica and first trip to New Zealand high on the list.

Reading more. Very little time for that while working full time.

Quick trips like long weekend to Key West also.

Any travel ideas?

Afternoon naps!

More garden time. Check out my wildflower pix on Facebook.

Did I mention having a beer or glass of wine with lunch?

Jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Afternoon naps are the best. Has become a habit after so many years working at home.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13549 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
FYI I will be 69 at year end so perhaps overdue!

Jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
So, when are you going to introduce her to the WTF shenanigans? Inquiring minds ...

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post