well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Speaking of vaccines - BioNTech strikes gold again

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speaking of vaccines - BioNTech strikes gold again
 Login/Join

Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted
A potential vaccine for multiple sclerosis.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sc...bkxxXif9UF41w7O9fNt8

My sister has MS. It's been in remission, but she has to take this extremely expensive drug every month to keep it there.

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Very interesting. Hopefully the results in the mouse studies carry through to primates; often it's the case that they don't.

But still, some hope!

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37929 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
That's great news! My wife's sister has MS and suffers terribly. I'll send this article along to her. Thanks! ThumbsUp

Meanwhile, that may be the worst website I have ever seen. It's nearly impossible to read without AdBlock. It's completely impossible to read with AdBlock because they lock you out until you turn it off.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34969 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I use Brave most of the time. It has a built-in adblocker (and a bunch of other nifty stuff) and for whatever reason I find that I don't often get locked out of sites that detect adblockers.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37929 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
I don't visit such places often. I don't really use ad-block any more. I pay premiums to places like Hulu, YouTube, Netflix, etc. to avoid ads.

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post