well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Death by Loneliness

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Death by Loneliness
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted

Posts: 45742 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Very believable.
I tend to isolate. Kick myself out the door sometimes because I know I need to say socialize.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25709 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I agree. Very believable. I have a tendency to isolate myself as well, and will force myself to get out and do stuff--particularly when the weather is bad. If I'm honest, it's one of the best side benefits of working (along with the money, of course Smiler ). Having somewhere to go, something to do, really helps.

I'm a bit of an introvert, so I'll never be the type that has tons of parties and is out on the town every night. But I do find I need to push myself a bit.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
I am hoping that telling the lady at the walk up counter what I want on my tacos counts as “socializing”. Otherwise, I may have to eventually get a cat…

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post