well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Melania Inspects New White House Christmas Decorations...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Melania Inspects New White House Christmas Decorations...
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Axtremus:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
And while we’re here, if Christmas is for Children where is young Barron?
Giving the Trumps the benefit of the doubt, if they want to shield the young boy from unnecessary media exposure, it's something I can understand and support.

Yes, yes of course.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 26511 | Location: Yorba Linda, CA | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Axtremus:
I think it's nice that Melania Trump took a chance and went very bold with the Christmas decoration for one corridor. If you look at pictures of Christmas decorations (including trees) in other parts of the White House, they are quite elegant and quite beautiful in the traditional sense. It's just for that one corridor that Melania used a red theme. One red themed corridor does not hurt anyone. Just for being willing to take the risk to make a bold, different design statement, I commend Melania. (Ivanka who could have stepped in had Melania decided to pass, Hillary, Laura, Barbara, Nancy ... none of them would have cared or dared. Michelle made here bold fashion statements, just not with Christmas decorations.)

Did you get paid 5 cents to write this?

Posts: 20712 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Minor Deity
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
As always, one has to question her taste.

ROTFLMAO

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 19101 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican Party identification has begun requiring intellectual vacuity.

-- Jennifer Rubin (she's a conservative for those who don't read much)
Beatification Candidate
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
I Really Don't Care, Do U?

Posts: 7678 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

I think the furry red aliens are butt-ugly, but if that's what Melania wants to put up, she's entitled. Other than that, I am in line with P*Ds sentiment.

Posts: 31661 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Ugly.
And it is suppose to be the White House for all aMericans. It does not represent our traditions.
Where does the money come from...her? Ha.
She could do what she likes behind her own closed doors.
This disappoints.

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 15181 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post