well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    What’s for dinner?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What’s for dinner?
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
What the hell are gnudi?

Why do I feel like the straight man.....

https://www.tapatalk.com/group...ictures-t119998.html

--------------------------------
"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13525 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I just made shrimp scampi with leftover gluten free pasta, some frozen shrimp and veg that I had in the fridge...Best was a thumb of such fresh ginger..omg..that made it...I am feeling healthier tonight. Smiler

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Making roast pork loin with herbs and onion gravy.

And big-o gnarly horse carrots. Smiler

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Tomato sandwich on sourdough toast, big glass of milk.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13525 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Salad.

I've switched back to my Japanese-ish dressing: Cut up a sheet of sushi nori into little bits. Cut up a bunch of shaved bonito (I should know the name of that in Japanese... seto?) into flakes, drizzle some mirin and some sesame oil over it, sprinkle some wasabi powder on it, and a few sesame seeds.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30030 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
Good ol’ mac ‘n’ cheese tonight, with Tillamook sharp cheddar (still made at the coast with Tillamook Dairy milk). I didn’t have any of our usual pasta, but there was a box of mini penne, so I used that. Sliced chicken sausage into it. Pretty zucchini from Imperfect Produce as a side dish.

Every time I say mini penne, I think of Miss Moneypenny.

Also, I can see the back of the cabinet for the first time in ages! Cooking and eating our way through stuff we don’t usually use.

Yesterday I made Instant Pot red beans and rice, and threw in what I thought was a ham hock. It was actually a chunk of prime rib from Christmas that was folded over. I fished it out, popped it back into the ziploc bag and put it back into the freezer; it will end up in soup. I did have a ham hock in the freezer, so I just traded!

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9789 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post