well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Hay Jodi!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hay Jodi!
 Login/Join

(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted
How are you feeling this evening? (It's evening there by now, right?)

How is Mr. Jodi?

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18430 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Steve is getting better every day. 2 days without a fever - he’s still pretty tired, but working from home, and doing some laundry and cooking. Three conference calls today with naps in between. Big Grin I still have a low grade fever, slept most of the morning - Tylenol is keeping the fever down, and I feel better this afternoon than I did yesterday afternoon, so hopefully this will be short! tomorrow is the last day of our official quarantine, but i have to find out what we are supposed to do now since he was sick for so long (and I still am). Getting conflicting info from different doctors one whether he will get a second test or not. (My second test was negative, but I’m assuming it’s a false negative)

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20446 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you are both on the mend...

I am wondering about testing myself and plan to have a titer the minute it is available...

The more I consider my symptoms last month, the more I think I might have had it...Only an antibody test will tell.

All I had from my Dr. was "OOO, that's bad!!" Blink

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Well I think this all sounds positive over all. Fingers crossed that your symptoms stay mild and go away quickly!!

Did you keep a chart or record for Steve's temps etc? Are you doing that for yourself as well?

Posts: 18430 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Yes, I kept a chart - it included temps, his O2 levels, and timing of his medications. I’ve got one for me too.

Smiler Jodi

Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
You are so on top of things!!

Rest lots and I hope you feel better tomorrow!!!

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
No, my brain doesn’t work as well as it used to and I have to write things down to remember them!

Smiler Jodi